Design or make something which you can showcase to your classmates, teachers, parents and other students at PKPS.
The Only Requirements
- You should choose something which interests you.
- You can choose to work in pairs, in a group or by yourself.
- Musical performance
- Digital presentation, movie or other item
- Artwork: painting, sculpture, sketching
- Build something like a model house or diorama
- Make a recording of yourself playing an instrument or singing
- Provide a solution to a problem
- Design and/or make a new outfit to wear
- Write a short story and publish it handwritten or as an eBook
- Create a picture book
On Monday December 7 (Week 10), in the morning session from 9am until 10am we will invite classes to visit Rooms 9 & 10. You will set up a station in the classroom and visitors will be able to watch, listen, look at or interact with your showcase item. You must be at your station to talk with visitors about your project.
- artworks will be placed for visitors to view and you will be available at your station to talk to visitors about your artwork.
- Musical performers will play at their station.
- Digital creations will be available for visitors to see on a computer or iPad.
- Stories could be set up at a table with the author able to hand out copies!
Parents are invited to attend the showcase and view the all of the students own creations. This will be amazing! We can’t wait to see what you make! Have fun!
- Mr Burke and Mrs Riddiford